Bioenergy production (electricity and heat )

One of the most common uses of biogas is in the production of electric energy by thermoelectric plants true to blocks , these plants for combined production of electricity and thermal energy. The generator is actuated by an endothermic engine models biogas fed in series with some specific modifications . Electric power is produced by an alternator driven by the engine ( 55 % of total production ) , while heat is recovered from the water used for cooling the motor ( the remaining 45% ).

Leave a Reply